Swedish progressive steel titans Opeth have unveiled particulars of their new album, which is titled In Cauda Venenum, and can arrive this fall through Moderbolaget Data / Nuclear Blast Leisure.
In Cauda Venenum marks Opeth’s 13th album general and follow-up to 2016’s Sorceress. The brand new LP was recorded at Park Studios in Stockholm, Sweden, and will likely be launched in two variations, one in English and one other in Swedish.
A precise launch date has not been introduced but for In Cauda Venenum, however the band guarantees that “numerous bodily and digital codecs will likely be available and extra particulars will likely be introduced within the coming months.”
The album art work, created by Travis Smith, and tracklist will be seen under, whereas Opeth’s upcoming tour dates will be discovered right here. The band has a variety of summer season and fall European and Australian dates on its itinerary, with the one U.S. present scheduled to this point a headlining gig on the Psycho Las Vegas competition in August. Extra dates are anticipated to be introduced shortly.
In Cauda Venenum Art work:
In Cauda Venenum Tracklist:
01. Livet’s Trädgård / Backyard Of Earthly Delights (Intro)
02. Svekets Prins / Dignity
03. Hjärtat Vet Vad Handen Gör / Coronary heart In Hand
04. De Närmast Sörjande / Subsequent Of Kin
05. Minnets Yta / Lovelorn Crime
07. Ingen Sanning Är Allas / Common Reality
08. Banemannen / The Garroter
09. Kontinuerlig Drift / Continuum
10. Allting Tar Slut / All Issues Will Go
Interview with Behemoth Half 2
Rammstein’s High 5 Songs
Instrument’s High 5 Music Movies
Disturbed Speak Chester Bennington’s Legacy